Autumn Falling Leaves

Tuesday, 21 October 2014

A New Blogger, A New Experience

Hello there! You might not know me but you'll soon acknowledge what I have to offer, I promise! Just to begin our conversation [I'm not good at starting an interesting talk], I am MitsukiKoyama. My preferred name is Jenny - that's my real name, just to say. Hm... let's see... I'll be posting fanart of woozens, stories, edits, and WoozWorld. I might sometimes include what's happening currently in my life [for example, for my school spring break, I'm going to Hawaii]. I want to thank Oldfin for introducing this blog to me... (Or because I was literally stalking her WoozIn... hehe...) I hope you'll be able to accept me - I can't wait to start this blog! I wanted to add some of my hobbies, favorites, etc. - you know, the basics.

My favorite color is especially purple. Any kinds of purple. Wonder why? For my 1st grade and 2nd grade year, I had the same teacher. Her name was Mrs. Gold (Brooke Gold). I admired her so much... She was also the reason why I LOOOOOVE penguins. Since Mrs. Gold liked purple and penguins, I started liking it too. I wasn't the typical kid who would like a dog and a cat - I liked something different. I feel as if Mrs. Gold is my leader, and I'm her follower. She made my 2 years very special for me.

What I like to do as a hobby is, of course, digital art, writing, and playing video games. I despite the many opinions that says girls shouldn't play video games and they have to always be neat, tidy, and smart. I wanted to just be me. Video games I T-O-T-A-L-L-Y love are: Roblox, Minecraft, Call of Duty, Halo, etc. Playing video games actually help you focus more! Maybe that's something you can argue to your parents about.

I have one older sister and two step-siblings: a 3-year old baby step brother and a 8-year old step sister. Yes, my parents are divorced... so it's very difficult when people ask me "Where's your dad?". My heart just breaks. I couldn't respond. Cutting to a better happy part, I have friends who's always there for me. I hope I didn't get you too emotional.

Here's my logo that I now share with you - something I've made more than a year ago. Very precious and special of course. <3 Love you [even if I have no idea who you are XD]!


**OFFICIAL: My Christmas Album is going to come out soon with many original song tracks and newly-written ones. Stay tune for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment